The draft-comment element is designed to facilitate review and discussion of topic contents within the marked-up content. Use the draft-comment element to ask a question or to make a comment that you want others to review. To indicate the source of the draft comment or the status of the comment, use the author, time, or disposition attributes.
See appendix for information about this element in OASIS document type shells.
<draft-comment author="EBP">Where's the usage information for this section?</draft-comment>
- Indicates whether the content of the element
should be translated or not. For this element the
default value is "no". Setting to "yes" will
override the default. The DITA architectural
specification contains a list of each OASIS DITA
element and its common processing default for the
translate value; because this element uses an
actual default, it will always be treated as
translate="no" unless overridden
as described. Available values are:
- The content of this element is not translateable.
- The content of this element is translateable.
- See Using the -dita-use-conref-target value for more information.
- Designates the originator of the draft comment.
- Describes when the draft comment was created.
- Status of the draft comment. Prior to DITA 1.2, this attribute was limited to the following values: issue, open, accepted, rejected, deferred, duplicate, reopened, unassigned, or completed.