The coords element specifies the coordinates of a linkable region in an imagemap.
This element contains text data representing coordinate data for image maps. Pixels are the recommended units for describing coordinates. The syntax of the coordinate data depends on the shape described by the coordinates, and is based on the image map definition in HTML. It uses the following data for the appropriate shapes:
- Data format
- left-x, top-y, right-x, bottom-y
- center-x, center-y, radius
- x1, y1, x2, y2, ..., xN, yN. To close the polygon, ensure that the first x and y coordinate pair and the last are the same.
See appendix for information about this element in OASIS document type shells.
+ topic/ph ut-d/coords
<area> <shape>rect</shape> <coords>54,1,117,60</coords> <xref href="d1-s2.dita"></xref> </area>
The following attributes are available on this element: Universal attribute group (with a narrowed definition of translate, given below), outputclass, and keyref.
- Indicates whether the content of the element
should be translated or not. For this element the
default value is "no". Setting to "yes" will
override the default. The DITA architectural
specification contains a list of each OASIS DITA
element and its common processing default for the
translate value; because this element uses an
actual default, it will always be treated as
translate="no" unless overridden
as described. Available values are:
- The content of this element is not translateable.
- The content of this element is translateable.
- See Using the -dita-use-conref-target value for more information.